Our February edition of Happiful Magazine has landed and this month we’re bringing you a thought-provoking mix of features, including:
- Love Island star Kem Cetinay on anxiety, PTSD, and how the love of his family is helping him through it
- A look at eating disorders in the LGBT+ community
- Author and vlogger Hannah Witton busts some myths on life with a stoma
- With anxiety in children on the rise, could classroom yoga be the key to better MH?
- Matilda child-star Mara Wilson on OCD, and breaking up with Hollywood
- Learn about Time to Change, the global movement transforming the way we talk about mental health