Start 2019 on the right foot with our January issue. This month we’re bringing you an immersive range of features including:
– Dame Kelly Holmes on anxiety, depression, self-harm and understanding the mental health pressures on athletes
– With the loneliness epidemic on the rise, could a refreshed sense of community spirit be the cure?
– Tracy Beaker author, Jacqueline Wilson, on tackling tough topics in children’s fiction
– What happens when you have too much of a good thing and healthy goes too far?
– JOMO: the wellbeing phenomenon we all need in 2019
– Food writer and activist Jack Monroe shares how cooking has become her therapy